Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF jungmob.com ON-LINE STORE
The key terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall mean the following:
1. Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit other than a legal person, to whom special regulations grant legal capacity and who places an Order in the Store. If the Customer is a natural person with limited legal capacity, s/he undertakes to obtain a legally effective consent of his/her statutory representative to conclude the Agreement with the Seller and present such consent at each request of the Seller;
2. Consumer – a natural person performing a legal transaction with the entrepreneur which is not directly related to the person’s business or professional activity;
3. Civil Code– Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended);
4.Terms and Conditions– these Terms and Conditions for the provision of services by electronic means as part of the jungmob.pl online store;
5.Online Store (Store) – a website available under the website address jungmob.pl, managed by the Seller, through which the Customer may place Orders;
6. Seller–AlicjaWiśniewskawho conducts her business activity under the business name Jungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): NIP: 536 193 9178 Statistical Registry Number (REGON): 382634705, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: (+48) 572 898 556
7. Goods– products displayed in the Online Store;
8.Sales Agreement – an agreement for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer and through the Store;
9.Order– a declaration of will of the Customer which aims directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and specifies, in particular, the type and quantity of the Goods ordered.
II. General Provisions
2.1 These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the Online Store available at: https://jungmob.com/en/terms-of-use managed by the Seller.
2.2 In particular, these Terms and Conditions specify the following:
(a) the rules for registration and use of the online store’s account;
(b) the conditions and rules for the electronic reservation of the products available in the online store;
c) the terms and conditions of electronic submission of Orders throughthe online store;
d) the terms and conditions concerning theconclusion of Sales Agreements with the use of the services provided through the Online Store.
2.3 The use of the Internet shop is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
(a) Internet Explorer, version 8.0, or
(b) Firefox, version 5.0 or later,
(c) a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
2.4 In order to use the Internet shop, the Customer should obtain access to a computer workstation or terminal device with Internet access.
2.5 Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via a link on the home page of the www.jungmob.pl website and download it, save it or print it out.
2.6 Information about the Goods provided on the Store's website, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, shall constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement, within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
3.1 In order to start using the Online Store, it is necessary to first register as the Store’s user.
3.2 The registration takes place by filling in and approving the registration form available on one of the Store's websites.
3.3 During the registration process, the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the provision ofmandatory personal data is a voluntary yet necessarycomponent which enablesregistration with the Store and placing Orders.
3.4 In order to ensure the security of transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided by the Store, the Online Store shall take technical and organisational measures proportional to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided. In particular, the Online Store shall implement appropriatemeasures to prevent unauthorised persons from collecting and modifying personal data transmitted on-line.
3.5 In particular, the Customer is obliged to:
a) refrain from providing or transmitting content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory content or content that infringes the personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b) use the Online Store in a manner that does not disrupt the Store’s operations, in particular, the Customer must not use specific software or devices that can disrupt the Store’s operations,
c) refrain from sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within and through the Online Store,
d) limit the use of the content of the Online Store to the Customer’s personal use only,
e) use the Online Store in a manner compliant with the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as with the general rules concerning the use the Internet.
IV. Procedure for the Conclusion of a Sales Agreement
4.1 In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Internet Shop, youneed to enter www.jungmob.pl, select the required Goods, and take the necessary subsequent steps as required by the message windows displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
4.2 The selection of the ordered Goods by the Customer is effected by adding the Goods to the shopping basket.
4.3 In the course of placing an Order – until the "Make order" button is pressed –the Customer has the possibility to modify the data entered and the scope of the Goods selected. In order to introduce modifications, please follow the displayed messages and the information available on the website.
4.4 After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the Order will be displayed. The summary of the submitted Order will contain information concerning, in particular:
a) the ordered items,
(b) the unit prices and the total price of the products or services ordered, including delivery costs,
(c) the selected method of payment,
(d) the selected mode of delivery,
(e) delivery duration.
4.5 In order to submit an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of these Terms and Conditions, provide the personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Make order" button.
4.6 When the Customer submits the Order, s/he declares the intention to concludethe Sales Agreement with the Seller, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.5 After placing an Order, the Customer will receive an e-mail entitled "Confirmation of Order Receipt" containing the final confirmation of all the relevant components of the Order.
4.6 The Sales Agreementis concluded in the Polish language and its content reflects the content of these Terms and Conditions.
5.1 The Delivery of Goods shall be limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and shall be performed to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
5.2 The delivery of the ordered Goods shall be made by courier service. Delivery costs are indicated at the time of placing the Order and arecovered by the Customer.
5.3 The delivery periodranges from 2 to 7 working days starting from the date of submission of the Order by the Customer.
VI. Prices and payment methods
6.1 The prices of the Goods are quoted in Polish zlotys and include all taxes, including VAT (the applicable VAT rate), customs duties and all other price components.
6.2 The Customer has the opportunity to pay the price using the following modes of payment:
a) transfer to the bank account number of MBANK 45 1140 2004 0000 3902 7998 8254
(b) payment through the Store’s integrated online paymentsystem,
(c) payment by credit card,
(d) cash on delivery.
VII. Right to withdraw from the Agreement
7.1 The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without providing any reason for the withdrawal. The 14-day-long period for withdrawing from the Contract begins when the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer other than the courier company takes possession of the Goods.
7.2 The Consumer's right to withdraw from the Agreement is excluded in the case of Goods
manufactured to the Consumer's specifications or his / her individual needs.
7.3 In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement, the Consumer must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the Agreement by way of a statement (e.g. a letter sent by post).
7.4 The Consumer may use the withdrawal form to notify the withdrawal, but it is not obligatory (download PDF). The notification of withdrawal must besent to the following address: Jungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy, Poland.
7.5 The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Goods.
7.6 Return of the Goods shall be made immediately and no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Contract. Please deliver the returned Goods to the following address: Jungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy, Poland.
VIII. Complaints concerning the Goods
8.1 The Seller is obliged to deliver goods which are free from defects, and is liable to the Customer for any non-compliance of the goods with the Agreement.
8.2 Under the terms of the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16 item 93 as amended), the Consumer may in particular demand: repair of goods, replacement of goods with defect-free goods, reduction of the price of the product, withdrawal from the agreement.
8.3 Complaints resulting from the violation of the rights of the Customer guaranteed by lawor by these Terms and Conditions must be sent to via electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The Store undertakes to handle each complaint within 14 days from its receipt; if the handling is not possible within the indicated period of time, the Store undertakes and to inform the Customer within the same period about the date of complaint handling.
IX. Complaints Concerning the Provision of Electronic Services
9.1 The Seller shall take steps to ensure that the Store is fully operational to the extent permitted by current technical know-how, and undertakes to remedy any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable period of time.
9.2 The Customer may immediately notify the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Shop.
9.3 Any irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing to the following address: Jungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy, Poland. or via e-mail to email@example.com or using the online contact form.
9.4 In the complaint, the Customer should provide his/her name and surname, address for correspondence, the type and date of occurrence of the detected irregularities in the functioning of the Store.
9.5 The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days from its receipt, and if that is not possible, the Seller undertakes to inform the Customer within the same period of time about the date of complaint handling.
X. Final provisions
10.1 Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
10.2 Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is not a Consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office.
10.3 In matters not regulated herein, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded before 24 December 2014 with Customers who are consumers – the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage Caused by HazardousProducts of 2 March 2000. (Journal of Laws 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended) and the Act on Special Conditions of Consumer Sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code of 27 July 2002. (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 141, item 1,176, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded from 25 December 2014 onwards with Customers who areConsumers– the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827, as amended); as well as and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
10.4 The personal data controller is AlicjaWiśniewskawith registered business activity under the name FPH HAUER AlicjaWiśniewska, Sienkiewicza 3, 05-126 Nieporęt near Warsaw, Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): 536-105-12-57, Statistical Registry Number (REGON): 011935558.
10.5 By placing an order, the Customer consents to the processing of his or her personal data by the Store for the purpose of performance of the Sales Agreement and for legitimate purposes carried out by the controller. Data provision is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible for the Shop to perform the order.
10.6 Customers have the right, in particular, to inspect their personal data, change them and demand their deletion.
10.7 The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of Consumers within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16 item 93 as amended), to which they are entitled under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the above provisions, the provisions of law indicted above shall take precedence.
1. For the purposes of this document:
2. "Personal Data Controller" means Jungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): NIP: 536 193 9178 Statistical Registry Number (REGON): 382634705(hereinafter also referred to as the "Store");
3. "personal data' means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of an individual;
4. "password" means a string of letters, digital or other characters known only to a person authorised to work as a user of an information system;
5. "user identifier (login)” means a string of letters, digital or other, unambiguously identifying a person authorised to process personal data in an information system;
6. "user account" means a space in the shopjungmob.com online store where the user can make a purchase from the online store; the registration of the user account requires the indication of a user ID and password;
7. "newsletter" means an electronic newsletter used to inform the store’s users about promotions, discounts and new productsoffered by jungmob.com store.
8. "personal data breach” means a breach of security leading to an accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
9. "recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or entity to which personal data are disclosed, whether the person / authority / entity constitutes a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the course of a specific proceeding under EU or Member State law are not considered as recipients; the processing of personal data by those public authorities must comply with the data protection regulationsconcerning the particular purposes of processing;
10. "restriction of processing' means the marking of stored personal data in order to limit their future processing;
11. "supervisory authority”means an independent public authority established by a Member State in accordance with Article 51 of the Regulation, which in Poland is the General Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data, ul.Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland;
12. "processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, entity or body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
13. "confidentiality of data” means thefeature ensuring that data are not made available to unauthorised parties;
14. "processing” means an operation or a set of operations which are performed on personal data or sets of personal data, performed by automatic or non-automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, organisation, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
15. "Terms and Conditions" means the Terms and Conditions of the jungmob.com online store at https://jungmob.com/en/terms-of-use
16. "Regulation" means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter:the "GDPR");
17. "Act" means the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
18. "erasure of data” shall mean the destruction of personal data or any modification thereof which does not allow the identification of the data subject (“anonymisation”),
19. "authentication' means an action aimed at verifying the declared identity of an entity;
20. "user" means a natural person, with full or limited legal capacity, a legal person or an organisational entity with legal personality, with a user account at jungmob.com, to which the entity logs in with an individual user ID (login) and password; a person who subscribes to the store’s newsletter and a person who purchases products from the Store as a visitor, without creating a user account;
21. "data subject's consent” means voluntarily provided, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's will, either in the form of a statement or an explicit consent to allow the processing his/her personal data;
Personal Data Controller. Objectives, Scope and Basis of the Processing
1. The Controller of Personal Data of the users of jungmob.com online store is Jungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): NIP: 536 193 9178 Statistical Registry Number (REGON): 3826347052. Contact with the Personal Data Controller in any matter related to the protection of the user's personal data is possible via e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org: or by phone at telephone number +48 572 898 556;
3. The user’s personal data will only be processed for the following purposes;
4. creation and management of a user account;
5. performance of sales agreements concluded with the Personal Data Controller;
6. handling of complaints submitted to the Personal Data Controller;
7. performance of warranty services, if thePersonal Data Controller provides a guarantee;
8. sending commercial and marketing information;
9. meeting the relevant accountancy and tax obligations resulting from the legal provisions thatthe Personal Data Controller must comply with;
10. identification, pursuit or defence of the claims of the Personal Data Controller, including debt collection purposes and to participation in court proceedings;
11. The user provide his/her data voluntarily and agrees to their processing in the case of registration of the user's account; the basis for data processing in the case of a purchase is Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. The provision of personal data by the user is the necessary condition for the conclusion and performance of the sales agreement. Failure to provide personal data by the user will prevent the order from being realised.
12. The basis for the processing personal data of the users who use the newsletter for marketing and promotional purposes is the user's voluntary consent, collected in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services and the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law.
13. ThePersonal Data Controller processes the following personal data of the user:
14. name and surname;
16. e-mail address;
17. contact telephone number;
1. The consent given by the User to the processing of his/her personal data is voluntary and may be revoked at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given by the user prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent is tantamount to removal of the User's e-mail address from the database operated by jungmob.com store and used to send marketing and commercial information.
2. The Userhas the right to request access to his/her personal data and is entitled to obtain from the Store confirmation of their processing and information concerning: the purpose of processing, categories of data processed by the Store, information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the planned period of data processing, the User's rights concerning the processing and protection of the processing of his/her personal data. The Store will provide the User with a copy of the personal data subject to processing upon the User’s request.
3. The User has the right to demand that the Personal Data Controller immediately correct data concerning the User that are incorrect, and to demand completion of incomplete data, including presentation of a relevant statement.
4. The User has the right to have theirdata deleted ("the right to be forgotten"), and the Personal Data Controller is obliged to delete the data immediately if:
5. The User’s personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected,
6. the User has withdrawn the consent which is the basis of the processing of his/her data,
7. the User has objected to the processing of the personal data relating to him/her,
8. the personal data of the User is processed illegally,
9. the deletion of the User's personal data is required in order to comply with the legal obligationsstipulated by thebinding legislation.
- the above does not apply if the processing of the User's personal data is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims and to fulfil the obligations of the Personal Data Controller resulting from the provisions of the Regulation and national legal acts. The Personal Data Controller may, in particular, refuse to delete personal data if the User has not paid all amounts due to the Personal Data Controller or has violated the terms and conditions of use of jungmob.com online store or the obligations arising from the applicable laws, or if the personal data of the User are necessary for the Personal Data Controller to clarify such circumstances and determine the User's liability.
1. The User has the right to limit the processing of his/her personal data in cases where the User questions the correctness of the processed data, the processing is illegal and the user objects to the deletion of the data, the Personal Data Administrator no longer needs the User's data but the data are necessary for the User to establish, assert or defend claims and when the User has objected to the processing.
2. The User has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerninghim/her, following which the Personal Data Controllermust no longer process the User’s personal data, unless the Personal Data Controller proves the existence of valid legal grounds for further processing.
3. The User also has the right to transfer the data, in which case the Personal Data Controller is obliged to make the data available to the User in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. The User has the right to send the data obtained in this way to another entity without any interference or disturbance caused by the Personal Data Controller, and in accordance with the stipulations of the Regulation.
4. Personal data of the user will be processed by the Personal Data Controller in the following periods:
5. the period over which the User has a user account in the jungmob.com online store and within 30 days from the date of the User's request to delete his/her user's account or to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data;
6. in the case of contact made through the online contact form, the User's data will be deleted within 30 days from the date of completion of the exchange of correspondence between the parties, if the parties do not agree further cooperation;
7. if the User concludes an agreement with the Personal Data Controller via the online contact form, the data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the agreement;
8. data of Users who make purchases without registering a user account will be processed during the period necessary to process and realise the order;
9. personal data of the Users for the purposes of complaint handling will be processed over the period of 2 years from the date of dispatch of the product;
10. personal data of Users required by accounting and tax regulations will be processed over a period of 5 years;
- and in each of the above cases the Personal Data Controller processes only the data which are necessary for the aforementioned purposes.
1. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection – ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland, in the event of a breach of personal data protection by the Personal Data Controller or the processing of the User's data contrary to the regulations on personal data protection.
2. The Personal Data Controller assures that she makes every effort to ensure that the processing of personal data takes place with the utmost respect for the privacy of data subjects persons, and with the utmost care for the safety of the processed personal data; in particular, the Personal Data Controller assures that she has taken all the measures provided by law to ensure physical, ICT and organisational protection aimed at securing the personal data described in detail in the following documents implemented by the Personal Data Controller: Policy for Personal Data Protection and IT System Management Instructions. Physical, ICT and organizational measures applied by the Personal Data Controller ensuring the protection of the processed personal data proportional to the risks and categories of data covered by the protection; in particular such measures protect the data from disclosure to unauthorized persons, theft by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Regulation and alteration, loss, damage or destruction of the data.
Sharing Personal Data of Users
1. The Personal Data Controller has the right to disclose the User's personal data, without the User's consent only to entities authorized on the basis of special regulations (e.g. courts, law enforcement agencies).
2. The Store does not make available, sell or lend personal data of users to other entities except entities performing postal and shipping services or other entities necessary for the realization of the order, to the extent necessary for the order’s realization.
3. The store may share the User’s personal data with other entities upon the User’sclear request and with the User’s written consent.
4. The store provides personal data of the Users to entities whose services the store uses in order to realiseorders.
5. If the Store's website contains links to other websites not controlled and managed by the Store, the Store is not liable for the content of those websites, nor for the level of privacy protection implemented by the administrators of those websites. When deciding to access the linked sites, the User does so at his/her own risk.
1. The User can only receive the newsletter if he/she leaves his/her e-mail address in the newsletter form and consents to the processing of personal data, processing of personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law, and consents to receiving commercial information by electronic means in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means.
2. Resignation from receiving marketing and promotional information and commercial information through the newsletter is possible by sending a request for address removal from the Store’s databaseto the following e-mail address email@example.com from the e-mail address provided during registration; the title of the resignation request should read: "Resignation from newsletter subscription".
Deleting a User Account Registered in the Online Store
1. The User has the right to request the deletion of the account registered in the jungmob.com online store at any time.
2. The request to delete the account should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the address used to register the User's account, with the note/title reading: "Deletion of the account".
3. The Personal Data Controller will delete the User's account within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request, unless special regulations require further processing, of which the User will be informed by an e-mail sent to the e-mail address from which the request was sent.
4. The Personal Data Controller will not delete the User's account within the period specified in the preceding paragraph, if the processing of the User's personal data is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims and to fulfil the Personal Data Controller's obligations arising from the provisions of the Regulation and national legal acts. The Personal Data Controller may in particular refuse to delete personal data if the User has not paid all amounts due to the Personal Data Controller or has violated the Terms and Conditions of jungmob.com online store or the obligations arising from the applicable laws, and when the personal data of the User are necessary for the Personal Data Controller to clarifysuch circumstances and determine the User's liability.
1. The User is liable for the correctness and accuracy of the personal data provided in the registration form and the purchase form.
2. In order to ensure the protection of the User’s personal data, the User is obliged to protect his/her login and password for the Online Store. Users of the Online Store are liable is they have provided third parties with their login and password for logging in to the Online Store.
This Policy defines the terms and conditions of storing and accessing information on the User's devices by means of cookies, used for the provision of electronic services requested by the User; such storage and accessing is performed byJungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): NIP: 536 193 9178 Statistical Registry Number (REGON): 382634705, e-mail address: email@example.com, contact telephone number: (+48) 505 843 156, (+48) 22 772 41 05.
1. Adminstrator shall mean Jungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): NIP: 536 193 9178 Statistical Registry Number (REGON): 382634705, who provides electronic services, stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
2. Cookiesshallmean IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
3. Own Cookies– shall mean Cookies applied by the Administrator and linked to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies applied by the Administrator's partners via the website of the Website.
5. Website–shall mean the website or an application under which the Administrator operates a website operating under the domain(s) www.jungmob.pl.
6. Device–shall means an electronic device through which the User obtains access to the Website.
7. User– shall mean an entity for which, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and the provisions of law, electronic services may be provided or with which an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies Used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the User’s Devices. Cookies make it possible to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
3. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the session of the browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device.
4. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of a browser session or switching off the Device does not remove such cookies from the User’s Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow for the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
5. The User has the possibility to restrict or disable access to his/her device for cookies. If theUseropts for restricting or disabling cookies, he/she will be able to use the Website with the exceptionof the functions that by their nature require cookies.
III. Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. Website configuration
2. authentication of the User on the site and enabling the User's session in the service
3. adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's services;
4. recognition of the Website User's device and its location, appropriate display of the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
5. remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g. in terms of the local language or region from which the User comes;
6. remembering the history of the visited pages on the website in order to recommend relevant content;
7. font size, website design, etc.
8. maintenance of Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
9. correct configuration of selected functionalities of the Website to enable, in particular, verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
10. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
11. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of the Website
12. remembering the User's location
13. correct configuration of selected functionalities of the Website, enabling, in particular, adjustment of the information provided to the User, taking into account the User’s location.
14. adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website's services. In particular, cookie files make it possible to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and to display the Website in a way that is adapted to the User's individual needs;
15. correct operation of the loyalty programme, enabling, in particular, the verification of the sources of the Users' referrals to the Website.
16. Analyses, tracking as well as views and visits
17. Ensuring the security and reliability of the Website
The Administrator of the Website uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
1. Presentation of multimedia content downloaded from an external website on the Administrator’s website:
2. Collating general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
3. Display of advertisements adjusted to the User's preferences with the use of Internet advertising tools
4. Logging in to the site by means of an account registered on another website:
5. The use of interactive functions in order to advertise the website through social networking sites:
6. Presentation of opinions on the website which are downloaded from an external website:
7. Use of features downloaded from an external website to facilitate communication through the Website:
8. www.vimeo.com [cookies administrator: Vimeo, LLC. with its registered office in the USA].
9. www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA].
10. www.wrzuta.pl [administrator of cookies: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw].
11. Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA].
12. GemiusTraffic [cookies administrator: Gemius S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw].
13. Stat24 [cookies administrator: Redefine Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw].
14. Google AdSense [cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA].
15. Advertising network [cookies administrator: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw].
16. AdTaily advertising network [cookies administration: AdTaily Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków].
17. Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland].
18. Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA].
19. LinkedIn [cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland].
20. Paypal [cookies: PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. &Cie, S.C.A. with its registered office in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. with its registered office in the USA].
21. twitter.com [cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
22. plus.google.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office the USA].
23. Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland].
24. nk.pl [cookies administrator: NaszaKlasa Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław].
25. LinkedIn.com [cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland].
26. chce.to [cookies administrator: chce.to sp. z o.o. with its registered office inGdańsk].
27. Pinterest [cookies administrator: Pinterest, Inc. with its registered office in the USA].
28. opineo.pl [cookies administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław].
29. ceneo.pl [cookies administrator: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań]
30. skype.com [cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation with its registered office in the USA]
IV. Possibility of determining the Cookie Storage and Access
1. The User can change the settings for cookies at any time by him/herself by specifying the conditions under which cookies are stored and accessed on the User’s device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence may be made by the User using the settings of the Internet browser or using the configuration of the website. Such settings may be changed, in particular, in order to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the User’s browser or to inform the User when cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information about the options and ways of using cookies are available in the software settings (web browser settings).
2. The User can delete cookies at any time using the features of the User’s browser.
dla zamówień powyżej 300 zł
dzięki certyfikatowi i szyfrowaniu SSL
kurierzy, paczkomaty, punkty odbioru
Wyprodukowane w Polsce
z jakościowych materiałów
Join to #JUNGMOBCREW