Ladies and gentlemen,
With regard to the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation as of May 25, 2018 and the entry into force of the Act on Personal Data Protection of 10 May 2018, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data, which are processed in the online store jungmob.com is Jungmob Europe Spółka Z O.O , ul. Błękitna 7 , 05 - 126 Stanisławów Pierwszy. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): NIP: 536 193 9178 Statistical Registry Number (REGON): 382634705. Contact with the personal data administrator in any matter related to the protection of personal data is possible via an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the inscription "Personal data" or by telephone on +48 509 656 173.
- We process your personal data only for the purpose of processing an order placed in the jungmob.com store and for sending commercial and marketing information via the newsletter.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 par. 2 point b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, i.e. concluded by your contract with the Administrator of Personal Data in order to fulfill the order. In the case of subscribing to the newsletter, the basis for processing is your consent to the processing of data and consents to the transmission of commercial and marketing information.
- Your data is necessary for us to execute the order placed in the online store.
- We provide your data only to entities whose services we use to process your order. We do not share, we do not lend and we do not sell your personal data to other entities.
- Your personal data will be processed during the period needed to perform the contract, during the period of completion and completion of any complaint (but no longer than within 2 years) and for accounting purposes over a period of 5 years. If you subscribe to the newsletter, your data will be processed within 30 days of the day you submit your request for deletion.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing and the right to object to their processing.
- You have the right to revoke your consent for processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing made prior to its withdrawal.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
If you do not wish to receive commercial and marketing information as well as the processing of your personal data, please contact the Administrator at: email@example.com.